Green Tea, Blueberry, and Banana Smoothie
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 green tea bag
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 C frozen blueberries
- 1/2 med banana
- 3/4 C calcium fortified light vanilla soy milk
- In small glass measuring cup or bowl, microwave water on high until steaming hot. Add tea bag and allow to brew 3 minutes. Remove tea bag. Stir honey into tea until it dissolves.
- In blender with ice crushing ability, combine berries, banana, and milk.
- 3.Add tea to blender. Blend ingredients on ice crush or highest setting until smooth. (Some blenders may require additional water to process the mixture.) Pour smoothie into tall glass and serve.