German-Chocolate Fudge Bites
(Makes 10-14 balls)
These were inspired by this recipe.
- 3/4 cup pitted dates (I like Sunmaid, because they are softer.) (120g)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 2 T cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder)
- 2 T shredded coconut
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup raw pecans
- optional: feel free to add some chocolate chips
Blend all ingredients together very well. (I recommend using a food processor.) Squish the dough together. (I transferred the dough to a plastic bag then smushed it together in the bag. It’s much less messy this way!) Roll into balls, cookie-cuttered shapes, or bars… or you can even use it for a pie crust!
Follow me on Underarmour’s What’s Beautiful: http://whatsbeautiful.ua.com/profile/9864