Protein Stay-Full Meal Cookies (No-Flour Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip)
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips (or 1/2 cup for extra chocolatey goodness)
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 1/4 cup Diced Walnuts
- 2 scoops Protein Powder (I used 100% Whey Gold Double Rich Chocolate, available here)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet and flatten with a fork. (Makes 8 large, using an ice cream scoop as a guide. Making 12-14 smaller would also work!)
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until cookies are just beginning to brown (my bake time on this was funky. I first baked for 10, then took it out for a few, then put it back in for 5. I also turned the temp up to 375 for the last few minutes. Just watch for browning).
Oh and you can follow me on Underarmour’s What’s Beautiful if you want: http://whatsbeautiful.ua.com/profile/9864 (And make a profile too and complete challenges and meet your goals with me!!! :) )